- * Source for enrollment, major abbreviations: Institutional Research, headcounts by major:
* Enrollment numbers are published once each year, in fall semester, after the Census Date.
- Career and Professional Development advising data terms: Full academic year = May 16 - May 15 | Sum = May 16 - Aug 15 | Fall = Aug 16 - Dec 15 | Spr = Dec 16 - May 15
- Advising data includes appointments, walk-in, phone and email advising.
- Majors within the college are not listed if there have been no advising contacts with students in those majors during this term.
- Contacts = number of total advising contacts with students.
- Indiv = number of individual students with whom we had advising contacts.
- Topic C-M Expl = career-major exploration
- Topic Experience = seeking experience during college (such as internships or co-ops).
- Topic Post-grad employ. = seeking post-graduation employment.
- Topic Cont. educ. = planning for pursuing another degree after the bachelor's degree.
- Topic HPA = planning for a health profession requiring a degree beyond the bachelor's degree.